- move or cause to move in a circle around an axis or center；pass to each member of a group in a regularly recurring order
verb: rotate, 3rd person present: rotates, gerund or present participle: rotating, past tense: rotated, past participle: rotated
- 1. move or cause to move in a circle around an axis or center the wheel continued to rotate the small directional side rockets rotated the craft 同義詞
- ▪ pass to each member of a group in a regularly recurring order the job of chairing the meeting rotates 同義詞
- ▪ grow (different crops) in succession on a particular piece of land to avoid exhausting the soil and to control weeds, pests, and diseases these crops were sometimes rotated with grass
- ▪ change the position of (tires) on a motor vehicle to distribute wear evenly.
- moving in a circle round an axis or centre: the rotating drum of a capstan
- moving in a circle around an axis or center: the rotating drum of a capstan
Oxford American Dictionary
- rotating in the opposite direction or in opposite directions, especially about the same shaft.
- move or cause to move in a circle round an axis or centre: the wheel continued to rotate the small directional side rockets rotated the craft
roll是滾動, rotate是轉動. 像如果一個球在球場上滾動, 是rolling, 著名的滾石合唱團, "...通常伴隨移動, 很少有停在原地的. 如果一樣物體只在一個平面上轉動, 是rotate. 像是一幅畫掛在牆上, 如果要順時針方向轉90度, 就是rotate. 在photoshop裡面處理...
周四大盤收於9700關卡之上 因買盤輪轉至電子類的領頭股 著重於大型高科技股因對他們的基本面樂觀 (large-cap的類股占權重高 所以大型股漲 大盤指數就會收的較高) 高科技類股的揚升抵消了因投資人停利而居壓之下的金融股的賣壓 -而傳統股 特別是石化類股的選擇則落在低價能源股(可能...
...然後取下活性碳濾網pushing them against the spring 推壓彈簧之後and rotating down. 就可旋轉下來