- 例行的; 常規的；平淡乏味的
- 1. 常規 the daily routine 日常的例行公事 to establish a routine 確立常規
- 2. 一套動作 a dance/skating/comic routine 一套舞蹈／溜冰／滑稽動作
- 3. 例行程序
- 1. 例行的; 常規的
- 2. 平淡乏味的
1. a sequence of actions regularly followed
2. a set sequence in a performance such as a dance or comedy act
3. performed as part of a regular procedure rather than for a special reason
「1. performed as part of a regular procedure rather than for a special reason」的反義字
你說對了 就是那種沒啥風險的手術 但沒啥風險還是有機會發生意外啦 ㄏㄏ
... in the morning is part of his regular routine.若改成 Reading in the morning is a part of... had never been part of his daily routine.His handling of September 11 ...
..., I go to bed at 10pm. 3這問句比較像在問你的Daily routine.