- a sequence of actions regularly followed；a set sequence in a performance such as a dance or comedy act
- performed as part of a regular procedure rather than for a special reason
- organize according to a routine
verb: routine, 3rd person present: routines, gerund or present participle: routining, past tense: routined, past participle: routined
noun: routine, plural noun: routines
- 1. a sequence of actions regularly followed I settled down into a routine of work and sleep as a matter of routine a report will be sent to the director 同義詞
- ▪ a set sequence in a performance such as a dance or comedy act he was trying to persuade her to have a tap routine in the play 同義詞
- ▪ a sequence of instructions for performing a task that forms a program or a distinct part of one.
- 1. performed as part of a regular procedure rather than for a special reason the Ministry insisted that this was just a routine annual drill 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. rare organize according to a routine all had been routined with smoothness
你說對了 就是那種沒啥風險的手術 但沒啥風險還是有機會發生意外啦 ㄏㄏ
... in the morning is part of his regular routine.若改成 Reading in the morning is a part of... had never been part of his daily routine.His handling of September 11 ...
..., I go to bed at 10pm. 3這問句比較像在問你的Daily routine.