- by a king or queen；in a way suitable for a king or queen
- 1. by a king or queen a royally appointed vice president
- ▪ in a way suitable for a king or queen he was paid royally by his wealthy patrons
- 2. informal to an extreme degree; utterly (used for emphasis) their priorities are royally messed up
- by a king or queen: a royally appointed vice president
... old. Since graduate from the middle school 2005-11-08 00:17:05 補充： royally in Edinburg , go to London to accompany grandfather Alexander...
其實上面大部分ㄉ書我都不太建議 ~ 因為大多數是英國文學 ~不好理解 我會介紹你讀 mitch albom ㄉ書~~ 好懂而且吸引讀者ㄉ注意 ~~ 如 for one more day tuesday with morrie five people you meet in heaven 還有這些書你可以參考 a child called "it" The house of the...