- waste material; refuse or litter；material that is considered unimportant or valueless
- criticize severely and reject as worthless
- very bad; worthless or useless
verb: rubbish, 3rd person present: rubbishes, gerund or present participle: rubbishing, past tense: rubbished, past participle: rubbished
- 1. British waste material; refuse or litter householders may be charged for the removal of non-recyclable rubbish 同義詞
- ▪ British material that is considered unimportant or valueless she had to sift through the rubbish in every drawer
- ▪ British absurd, nonsensical, or worthless talk or ideas critics said their work was a load of rubbish some MPs yelled ‘Rubbish!’ 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. British informal criticize severely and reject as worthless he rubbished the idea of a European Community-wide carbon tax
- 1. British informal very bad; worthless or useless people might say I was a rubbish manager she was rubbish at maths
- a pile of waste or discarded material: the old manuscripts were found in a rubbish heap most theories are eventually consigned to the rubbish heap
- waste material; refuse or litter: an alleyway high with rubbish
- criticize severely and reject as worthless: he has pointedly rubbished professional estimates of the development and running costs
- very bad; worthless or useless: people might say I was a rubbish manager
Oxford American Dictionary
Hangover 3 --《醉後大丈夫》系列第三集 Hangover 3 is RUBBISH... 醉後大丈夫3 是大爛片. 2013-07-11 12:28:54 補充： 該影片完整名稱是"The Hangover 3" 多謝意見區熊貓大指出.
... study in university and grad school. Few lessons are really rubbish; and there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all lessons. ...
...back with a "Yes" or "OK , ten tomorrow" or"Rubbish!" or similar tag appended. ä»åäºå...