- (of ground or terrain) having a broken, rocky, and uneven surface；(of a machine or other manufactured object) strongly made and capable of withstanding rough handling
- 1. (of ground or terrain) having a broken, rocky, and uneven surface a rugged coastline 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a machine or other manufactured object) strongly made and capable of withstanding rough handling the binoculars are compact, lightweight, and rugged 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having or requiring toughness and determination a week of rugged, demanding adventure at an outdoor training center 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having attractively strong, rough-hewn features (typically used of a man) he was known for his rugged good looks 同義詞 反義詞
- (of ground or terrain) having a broken, rocky, and uneven surface: a rugged coastline
... 後面可以直接加 Ving? 是省略了什麼呢? How could the handsome, rugged actor who became famous playing Superman be paralyzed...
... remembered in history,but in the United States the rugged individual is the focus of attention. 在世界許多地方，團體是有所作爲的...
.... There』are areas in the north（that are pretty rugged）. ==> that引導的是形容詞子句, 但先行詞應看成是areas in the north...