- a person exercising government or dominion.；another term for ruling planet
noun: ruler, plural noun: rulers
- 1. a person exercising government or dominion.
- ▪ another term for ruling planet
- 2. a straight strip or cylinder of plastic, wood, metal, or other rigid material, typically marked at regular intervals, to draw straight lines or measure distances.
- a person exercising government or dominion.
"A" ruler of France? Why didn't Helen ask "為什麼不用加...
Rulers of nations quake with fear as king demands their fealty, and they realize that their doom has arrived 國王要求各國統治者宣誓效忠的時候，他們都嚇得發抖，而且知道要大難臨頭了。
Jay usually uses a ruler to help him (to) glue the photos to some paper. 這裡的glue是bare infinitive...