- (of a supply of something) be used up；use up one's supply of something
- 1. (of a supply of something) be used up
- 2. use up one's supply of something
- 3. become no longer valid
- 4. (of rope) be paid out
- 5. extend; project
...if you had a doubt, /如果你有疑惑 我就會繼續幫你 'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out. /直到愛燒盡 愛到竭盡 I'll be...
1. If you run out of something, you have no more of it. If something runs out, it ... are getting worse and supplies are running out. run out的主詞是物時，它的形式上雖是主動，但語意其實是被動的：...
1. run out = 某個東西用完ㄌ 2. run out of 也是 耗盡 我們說 run out 會跟著說 of, 不只說 run out 3. out of = 出自於 或 用完ㄌ ( out of...