- 迅速看一遍, 瀏覽; 復查；耗盡, 用完
- 1. 迅速看一遍, 瀏覽; 復查 Run through this article and tell me what you think of it. 請看一遍這篇文章並告訴我你對這篇文章有什麼看法。 run through the main points of the news 把新聞要點歸納一下
- 2. 耗盡, 用完 He soon ran through all his father's money. 他不久就把父親所有的錢花得精光。
- 3. (不用於被動語態)快速地穿過或傳遍 An angry murmur ran through the crowd. 群眾紛紛氣憤地抱怨著。 Thoughts of revenge kept running through his mind. 他腦海裡時刻縈繞著復仇的念頭。
- 4. (不用於被動語態)遍布於(某事物); 貫穿著(某事物) A deep melancholy runs through her poetry. 她的詩中貫穿著悲傷的情調。 There is a deep-seated conservatism running through our society. 我們社會中普遍存在著根深蒂固的保守思想。
- 5. 表演; 扮演; 排練 Could we run through Act 3 again, please? 請大家把第3幕再排練一遍好嗎?
迅速看一遍, 瀏覽; 復查
run through the railroad run across the railroad 請問那個才對 ？還是都對？又為什麼？ 1. 兩個都對. a. I run through the railroad. 表示我從高架鐵路底下跑過去.但是,如果這鐵路是鋪設在一般路面...
go through 跟run through的本意都有穿過低意思 也有用完.耗盡的意思 而go through with 有完成的意思...仔細地看過那樣東西 例 : He went through every drawer of his desk. run through 是指說匆匆忙忙的翻過那樣東西 例 : He ran through the newspaper before...
[A taxi running through a red light collided with a truck ___ on the roadside...人做的動作，所以人用主動，車用被動。 A taxi running through a red light collided with a truck parked on...