- a strip of hard ground along which aircraft take off and land；North American term for catwalk
noun: runway, plural noun: runways
- 1. a strip of hard ground along which aircraft take off and land the jet braked hard as its wheels touched the runway
- 2. North American term for catwalk
- 3. an animal run, especially one made by small mammals in grass, under snow, etc.
- 4. an incline or chute down which logs are slid.
- a leveled strip of smooth ground along which aircraft take off and land: the jet braked hard as its wheels touched the runway
Oxford American Dictionary
...形容詞 adjective)刀口銳利的;尖利的急躁的最後請看一些與《Project Runway》這個節目有關，並且用到edgy這個字的實際例句： （１）Next up...
...所提出的設計(專)案，應為名詞。http://www.travelandliving.com.tw/ontv/design/project_runway/home/index.shtml 2006-09-11 12:09:06 補充： Project可以說是((服裝設計...
one day you are in and next day you ＡＲＥ out. 這是表達可能性 and連接的兩句沒有前因後果的關係 但是 one day you are in and next day you will be out. 就會變成"一旦你有天............,那麼隔天你就會........." and之前是因 之後為果 Make it work. 翻成 使之可行 差可矣