- 1. 燈心草 a rush mat 燈心草蓆
1. move with urgent haste
2. (of air or a liquid) flow strongly
3. act with great haste
4. dash towards (someone or something) in an attempt to attack or capture
5. a sudden quick movement towards something, typically by a number of people
6. a sudden flow or flood
7. a flurry of hasty activity
8. a sudden strong demand for a commodity
9. a sudden thrill or feeling of euphoria such as experienced after taking certain drugs
「1. move with urgent haste」的反義字
sort of 是有點的意思 rush 匆忙、趕 sort of rush 有點匆忙；有點趕 2008-02-14 23:47:13...有不同的意思... "...I encountered the same sort of rush in another...." (quoted from someone unknown from the ...
在Scream TV series E01S07中，Brooke催促Jack快一點，Jack回她“You can't rush the Jack.”中文字幕為「妳不能催我」。我想知道這個梗是什麼意思，網路上沒查到。?
“You can't rush the Jack.” jack 在負面的粗俗語裡面＝jack shit＝anything = nothing = everything...jack shit = you don't know nothing at all = you dumb ass. You cannot rush jack = you should not rush anyone = you rush no one = you don't run no one You...
... students dashed off. 』 問題： dashed 可以換成 rushed 嗎? 兩者差別在哪? dash off 是指 ran off (逃跑) 的意思 rushed...