- moving with urgent haste；(of air or a liquid) flowing strongly
- the action of moving with urgent haste；the action of advancing rapidly towards an opposing player, especially the quarterback
- 1. moving with urgent haste he seems so calm amid all the rushing people
- ▪ (of air or a liquid) flowing strongly responders attempted to shut off the rushing water
- 2. (of a player) advancing rapidly towards an opposing player, especially the quarterback one of the interceptions came on a pass that deflected off the knee of a rushing lineman
- ▪ (of a play, player, etc.) characterized by gaining yardage or scoring a touchdown or conversion due to a player running from scrimmage with the ball he scored a rushing touchdown on the 4th down he is becoming the best rushing quarterback in NFL history
- 1. the action of moving with urgent haste despite all the rushing and hustling, we still feel on Christmas there is something wonderful about life
- 2. the action of advancing rapidly towards an opposing player, especially the quarterback there is no defensive rushing allowed during the kick
- ▪ the action of gaining yardage or scoring a touchdown or conversion by running from scrimmage with the ball they have a really good offensive line as far as rushing is concerned
- 3. US the process in which a college student visits a fraternity or sorority with a view to joining it rushing is a popular option for first- and second-year students
sort of 是有點的意思 rush 匆忙、趕 sort of rush 有點匆忙；有點趕 2008-02-14 23:47:13...有不同的意思... "...I encountered the same sort of rush in another...." (quoted from someone unknown from the ...
在Scream TV series E01S07中，Brooke催促Jack快一點，Jack回她“You can't rush the Jack.”中文字幕為「妳不能催我」。我想知道這個梗是什麼意思，網路上沒查到。?
“You can't rush the Jack.” jack 在負面的粗俗語裡面＝jack shit＝anything = nothing = everything...jack shit = you don't know nothing at all = you dumb ass. You cannot rush jack = you should not rush anyone = you rush no one = you don't run no one You...
... students dashed off. 』 問題： dashed 可以換成 rushed 嗎? 兩者差別在哪? dash off 是指 ran off (逃跑) 的意思 rushed...