- make a soft, muffled crackling sound like that caused by the movement of dry leaves or paper；move with a rustling sound
- a soft, muffled crackling sound like that made by the movement of dry leaves or paper
verb: rustle, 3rd person present: rustles, gerund or present participle: rustling, past tense: rustled, past participle: rustled
- 1. make a soft, muffled crackling sound like that caused by the movement of dry leaves or paper she came closer, her skirt swaying and rustling 同義詞
- ▪ move with a rustling sound a nurse rustled in
- ▪ cause (something) to make a rustling sound Dolly rustled the paper irritably
- 2. round up and steal (cattle, horses, or sheep) a murdered rancher whose cattle were being rustled horse rustling is a growing problem 同義詞
- 3. North American informal move or act quickly or energetically; hustle rustle around the kitchen, see what there is
- 1. a soft, muffled crackling sound like that made by the movement of dry leaves or paper there was a rustle in the undergrowth behind her
3/29 split(v) 劈開;分開 rustle(v) 沙沙作響 empty-handed(adj) 雙手空空的 damp...
Welcoming the morning. (我找不到更合適的寫法) I love being on the pier that early in the morning with only the anticipation of the day to come rustling around in the air. 我喜歡在早晨上碼頭夾板, 在那就有迎接一天的來臨的氣息的感覺.
... by the poem! 3. The farmer must like to made such noise as the rustling made by escaping rabits and deers. 4. A ( like...