過去式：saddled 過去分詞：saddled 現在分詞：saddling
- 1. 鞍，馬鞍[C] The boy saw a pony with a brand-new saddle over its back. 男孩看到背上有嶄新鞍子的小馬。
- 2. （自行車，摩托車等的）車座[C]
- 3. 鞍狀物；鞍狀山脊[C]
- 4. （羊，鹿的）帶脊骨的腰肉[U][C][（+of）]
- 5. 【機】座板；滑動座架[C]
- 6. 浮橋（或電線杆上）的托樑
- 1. 給（馬背）裝鞍[（+up）]
- 2. 使負擔；強加[（+on/upon/with）] He was saddled with a wife and five children. 他負起贍養妻子和五個孩子的擔子。
- 1. 跨上馬鞍
「vi. & vt. 裝鞍；跨上馬鞍」的反義字
- 給馬上鞍, 備馬 We got the order to saddle up just after dawn. 我們得到命令, 天一亮就要上好馬鞍準備出發。
- 套上馬鞍 Tell him to catch the ponies and saddle up. 叫他牽住小馬並套上馬鞍。
in the saddle = in control He has been (in the saddle) since his wife...以來，就由他主控大局(可能是家務事，經濟等等) 線上字典定義和句子 be in the saddleto be in control of a situation With a new leader firmly in the saddle the party...
...live / lived / lived 9. clean / cleaned / cleaned 10. saddle / saddled / saddled
The saddles are designed to allevuate fatigue when riding...材質。 In addition to sports bikes, the saddles are an excellent match for trekking bikes...