- protected from or not exposed to danger or risk; not likely to be harmed or lost；not likely to cause or lead to harm or injury; not involving danger or risk
- a strong fireproof cabinet with a complex lock, used for the storage of valuables.；a condom.
noun: safe, plural noun: safes
- 1. protected from or not exposed to danger or risk; not likely to be harmed or lost eggs remain in the damp sand, safe from marine predators she felt safe with him 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not likely to cause or lead to harm or injury; not involving danger or risk we have to cross the river where it's safe for us to do so a safe investment that produced regular income 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a place) affording security or protection put it in a safe place
- 2. derogatory cautious and unenterprising MacGregor would be a compromise, the safe choice 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. based on good reasons or evidence and not likely to be proved wrong the verdict is safe and satisfactory his world, it's safe to say, will not fall apart
- 4. uninjured; with no harm done they had returned safe and sound hopes of her safe return later faded 同義詞 反義詞
- 5. informal excellent (used to express approval or enthusiasm) that shirt is real safe
- 1. a strong fireproof cabinet with a complex lock, used for the storage of valuables.
- 2. North American informal a condom.