- 樣品; 抽樣；試樣
過去式：sampled 過去分詞：sampled 現在分詞：sampling
- 1. 樣品; 抽樣 to take a sample (of sth.) （對某物）進行取樣 free samples 免費試用品
- 2. 試樣 a blood/urine sample 血樣／尿樣
- 3. 樣本 a representative/limited sample 代表性／有限樣本 a random sample 隨機樣本
- 1. 品嘗 to sample the pleasure of being waited on 體驗被人服侍的快樂
- 2. 抽樣調查
1. a small part or quantity intended to show what the whole is like
2. a specimen taken for scientific testing or analysis
3. a portion drawn from a population, the study of which is intended to lead to statistical estimates of the attributes of the whole population
sampling(n) the process of taking a SAMPLE ex: statistical sampling(採取樣品的過程) 1.採取樣品; 試驗樣品 2.【統計學】抽樣 sample(n) 1.樣品，樣本;試用品 a number of people or things taken...
... not a characteristic of the individuals in the group. In random sampling, also known as probability sampling, every combination of items from...
...to sell in delhi India?if you have given samples then do not send the same, if you have not given... local market, so that we have idea to choice samples for you. Also, what is your target...