- 滿足感；滿足; 滿意
- 1. 滿足感 to get or derive satisfaction out of or from sth. 從某事物中獲得滿足感 I assure you I derive no satisfaction whatever from your defeat 我向你保證，我對你的失敗沒有半點幸災樂禍
- 2. 滿足; 滿意 the satisfaction of your every wish is our desire 我們的目標是滿足您每一個心願 the satisfaction of consumer demand 消費者需求的滿足
- 3. 補償 to seek/demand satisfaction 尋求／要求補償
- 4. 清償; 履行 in full and final satisfaction 一次性清償 he received no satisfaction from the company 他沒有獲得公司的賠償
- 5. 自滿 a look or an expression of satisfaction 自鳴得意的表情
1. fulfilment of one's wishes, expectations, or needs, or the pleasure derived from this
2. the payment of a debt or fulfilment of an obligation or claim
「1. fulfilment of one's wishes, expectations, or needs, or the pleasure derived from this」的反義字
「2. the payment of a debt or fulfilment of an obligation or claim」的反義字
Job Satisfaction: 工作帶來的滿足; 職業成就感 I think there's more variety, more job satisfaction working for a small enterprise. 在小公司上班, 比較多變化, 能得到更多的成就感
...39;t force me to do things to your satisfaction. 不要逼我去做事做到令你滿意 (為止) （2） ... work was not done to my satisfaction. [= I was not satisfied with the work...
Consumer Satisfaction with a Periodic Reoccurring Sport...cognitive and affective elements that drives satisfaction judgement and the moderator effect of sport motivations...