- fulfillment of one's wishes, expectations, or needs, or the pleasure derived from this；the payment of a debt or fulfillment of an obligation or claim
noun: satisfaction, plural noun: satisfactions
- 1. fulfillment of one's wishes, expectations, or needs, or the pleasure derived from this:
he smiled with satisfaction
managing directors seeking greater job satisfaction
- 2. the payment of a debt or fulfillment of an obligation or claim:
in full and final satisfaction of the claim
- 3. what is felt to be owed or due to one, especially in reparation of an injustice or wrong:
the work will come to a halt if the electricity and telephone people don't get satisfaction
- 4. Christ's atonement for sin.
- 5. the opportunity to defend one's honor in a duel:
I demand the satisfaction of a gentleman
Job Satisfaction: 工作帶來的滿足; 職業成就感 I think there's more variety, more job satisfaction working for a small enterprise. 在小公司上班, 比較多變化, 能得到更多的成就感
...39;t force me to do things to your satisfaction. 不要逼我去做事做到令你滿意 (為止) （2） ... work was not done to my satisfaction. [= I was not satisfied with the work...
Consumer Satisfaction with a Periodic Reoccurring Sport...cognitive and affective elements that drives satisfaction judgement and the moderator effect of sport motivations...