- 滿足; 使滿意；符合; 達到; 償還
過去式：satisfied 過去分詞：satisfied 現在分詞：satisfying
- 1. 滿足; 使滿意 I need someone who can satisfy me both physically and intellectually 我需要一個身體和精神上都能使我滿意的人
- 2. 符合; 達到; 償還 our firm is unable to satisfy the demand for our goods 本公司無法滿足對我們商品的需求
- 3. 使…確信; 向…證實 the employer wanted to satisfy himself as to the applicant's honesty 僱主想弄清楚求職者是否誠實
- 1. 令人滿意 to fail to satisfy 未令人滿意
1. meet the expectations, needs, or desires of (someone)
2. fulfil (a desire or need)
3. adequately meet or comply with (a condition, obligation, or demand)
4. pay off (a debt or creditor)
5. provide (someone) with adequate or convincing information or proof about something
「1. meet the expectations, needs, or desires of (someone)」的反義字
「2. fulfil (a desire or need)」的反義字
原型動詞satisfy意思是"使滿意" - 注意到了"使"這個字嗎? 遇到這類單字, 有些人可能會教你 satisfied用於人, satisfying用於物, 但這並不完全正確. 精確地說是: 過去分詞satisfied...
...查了幾個版本如下: satisfactory: good or good enough for a particular need or purpose. satisfying: making you feel pleased by providing what you need or want...
...since 1990, our customers have been satisfied with our service. 這樣吧, 先把這句換成一般...1990, our customers have been satisfied with our service. 這樣有比較清楚ㄇ? 2005-12...