- meet the expectations, needs, or desires of (someone)；fulfill (a desire or need)
verb: satisfy, 3rd person present: satisfies, gerund or present participle: satisfying, past tense: satisfied, past participle: satisfied
- 1. meet the expectations, needs, or desires of (someone) I have never been satisfied with my job wealth, the promise of the eighties, has failed to satisfy 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ fulfill (a desire or need) social services is trying to satisfy the needs of so many different groups 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ provide (someone) with adequate information or proof so that they are convinced about something people need to be satisfied that the environmental assessments are accurate the chief engineer satisfied himself that it was not a weapon 同義詞
- ▪ adequately meet or comply with (a condition, obligation, or demand) the whole team is working to satisfy demand 同義詞
- ▪ (of a quantity) make (an equation) true.
- ▪ pay off (a debt or creditor) there was insufficient collateral to satisfy the loan 同義詞
原型動詞satisfy意思是"使滿意" - 注意到了"使"這個字嗎? 遇到這類單字, 有些人可能會教你 satisfied用於人, satisfying用於物, 但這並不完全正確. 精確地說是: 過去分詞satisfied...
...查了幾個版本如下: satisfactory: good or good enough for a particular need or purpose. satisfying: making you feel pleased by providing what you need or want...
...since 1990, our customers have been satisfied with our service. 這樣吧, 先把這句換成一般...1990, our customers have been satisfied with our service. 這樣有比較清楚ㄇ? 2005-12...