- cause (something) to become thoroughly soaked with liquid so that no more can be absorbed；cause (a substance) to combine with, dissolve, or hold the greatest possible quantity of another substance
- a saturated fat
- saturated with moisture.
noun: saturate, plural noun: saturates
verb: saturate, 3rd person present: saturates, gerund or present participle: saturating, past tense: saturated, past participle: saturated
- 1. cause (something) to become thoroughly soaked with liquid so that no more can be absorbed the soil is saturated 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ cause (a substance) to combine with, dissolve, or hold the greatest possible quantity of another substance the groundwater is saturated with calcium hydroxide
- ▪ magnetize or charge (a substance or device) fully.
- ▪ put (a device) into a state in which no further increase in current is achievable.
- ▪ fill (something or someone) with something until no more can be held or absorbed they've become thoroughly saturated with powerful and seductive messages from the media 同義詞
- ▪ supply (a market) beyond the point at which the demand for a product is satisfied Japan's electronics industry began to saturate the world markets 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ overwhelm (an enemy target area) by concentrated bombing.
- 1. a saturated fat as far as the heart is concerned saturates are considered the main enemy
- 1. literary saturated with moisture.
... stanols/ sterols 物甾醇和植物甾烷醇 Low saturated fat 低飽和脂肪 dietary cholesterol 食物膽固醇 來自動物來源的食物如豬內臟、雞皮...
prime- saturated：定義 if the product of all the different positive prime ...以75來說 是 3*5=15>75的平方根 所以75不是prime- saturated的數字 2008-11-28 07:21:19 補充： 譬如9的平方是81...
...有所不同,這是文化偏差.中文可以說不會太過於飽和,英文裡卻只有飽和及非飽和(saturated colors-即bright colors,和unsaturated colors-即...