- holding as much water or moisture as can be absorbed; thoroughly soaked；(of a solution) containing the largest possible amount of a particular solute
- 1. holding as much water or moisture as can be absorbed; thoroughly soaked a mass of saturated air decreases in temperature as it rises in the atmosphere 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a solution) containing the largest possible amount of a particular solute a saturated barium hydroxide solution
- ▪ having or holding as much as can be absorbed of something the glitzy, media-saturated plasticity of Los Angeles
- 2. (of an organic molecule) containing the greatest possible number of hydrogen atoms, without carbon–carbon double or triple bonds saturated hydrocarbons
- ▪ denoting fats containing a high proportion of fatty acid molecules without double bonds, considered to be less healthy in the diet than unsaturated fats soybeans are low in saturated fats and sodium
- 3. (of colour) very bright, full, and free from an admixture of white intense and saturated colour
... stanols/ sterols 物甾醇和植物甾烷醇 Low saturated fat 低飽和脂肪 dietary cholesterol 食物膽固醇 來自動物來源的食物如豬內臟、雞皮...
prime- saturated：定義 if the product of all the different positive prime ...以75來說 是 3*5=15>75的平方根 所以75不是prime- saturated的數字 2008-11-28 07:21:19 補充： 譬如9的平方是81...
...有所不同,這是文化偏差.中文可以說不會太過於飽和,英文裡卻只有飽和及非飽和(saturated colors-即bright colors,和unsaturated colors-即...