- thick liquid served with food, usually savory dishes, to add moistness and flavor；stewed fruit, especially apples, eaten as dessert or used as a garnish.
- provide a sauce for (something); season with a sauce；make more interesting and exciting
noun: sauce, plural noun: sauces
verb: sauce, 3rd person present: sauces, gerund or present participle: saucing, past tense: sauced, past participle: sauced
- 1. thick liquid served with food, usually savory dishes, to add moistness and flavor tomato sauce the cubes can be added to soups and sauces 同義詞
- ▪ North American stewed fruit, especially apples, eaten as dessert or used as a garnish.
- 2. informal alcoholic drink she's been on the sauce for years 同義詞
- 3. British informal impertinence “None of your sauce,” said Aunt Edie 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. provide a sauce for (something); season with a sauce the vegetables were deliciously spiced and sauced
- ▪ make more interesting and exciting there was no consolation in saucing his ambition with fantasies of wealth
- 2. informal be rude or impudent to (someone) a boy had sauced a monitor who wanted his shoes shined
tomato sauce 和 ketchup 在美國是完全不同的兩種東西，所以不要把中文的 「番茄醬」 直接譯為 tomato sauce。 看這兩張 tomato sauce 的圖，很明顯和一般沾薯條、做蛋包飯的番茄醬不同...
Bearnaise Sauce 這是一種牛排醬汁,叫做 - 法式伯那西醬汁 由來~ 由法國名廚Collinet...
Ninben,株式会社にんべん,是一間有300年歷史的柴魚老舖,Ninben Sauce應該是指にんべん的"つゆの素",這是Ninben的招牌產品,是一種柴魚汁. http://ninben.co.jp/001shouhin/output/00158.html