- sexually suggestive in a light-hearted and humorous way；cheeky or impertinent.
- 1. British sexually suggestive in a light-hearted and humorous way saucy postcards 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ cheeky or impertinent. 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. North American having or expressing a bold, lively, or spirited manner the beret was perched at a saucy angle on her blonde hair 同義詞
- impudent; flippant: a saucy remark
Oxford American Dictionary
..., William! He's caught out with VERY saucy rugby calendar girls... He's caught out with..... A...
...course, this program sometimes can be surprised). It is just a saucy (俏皮的) way of saying "tears". That is...
...service manager - 住房清潔部經理. room service operators - 住房服務部接線生. saucier - 不禮貌的客人. securitization - 安全措施(也可講準則,看用在那) servers...