- walk in a slow, relaxed manner
- a leisurely stroll
noun: saunter, plural noun: saunters
verb: saunter, 3rd person present: saunters, gerund or present participle: sauntering, past tense: sauntered, past participle: sauntered
- 1. walk in a slow, relaxed manner:
Adam sauntered into the room
- 1. a leisurely stroll:
a quiet saunter down the road
- v.walk in a slow, relaxed manner, without hurry or effort:
- Adam sauntered into the room
- n.a leisurely stroll:
- a quiet saunter down the road
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...smiley_14.gif He'd always walk up to his airplane in a kind of saunter, 他總是會用一種優哉漫步的姿態走向他的飛機 devil may care saunter,漫不經心...
It is rare to go to Hsinchu to play, must saunter everywhere, will not forget what Hsinchu is like! On first...
1.他們沿著這條河流散步。 They saunter along this river. 2.你不是餓了嗎?讓我們現在去吃晚餐吧。 Hungry yet...