- taste (good food or drink) and enjoy it completely；enjoy or appreciate (something pleasant) completely, especially by dwelling on it
- a characteristic taste, flavor, or smell, especially a pleasant one；a suggestion or trace, typically of something bad.
verb: savour, 3rd person present: savours, gerund or present participle: savouring, past tense: savoured, past participle: savoured
- 1. taste (good food or drink) and enjoy it completely gourmets will want to savor our game specialties
- ▪ enjoy or appreciate (something pleasant) completely, especially by dwelling on it I wanted to savor every moment 同義詞 relish, enjoy, enjoy to the full, taste to the full, appreciate, ... 更多
- 2. have a suggestion or trace of (something, especially something bad) their genuflections savored of superstition and popery 同義詞 suggest, smack of, have the hallmarks of, have all the signs of, give the impression of, ... 更多