- 滋味; 氣味；趣味
- 品嘗；享受; 欣賞; 品味
- 1. 滋味; 氣味 to lose/keep its savour 失去／保持其味道
- 2. 趣味 life has lost its savour for her 對她來說生活已沒有了樂趣
- 3. 微量 to have a savour of ... 略有…的味道
- 1. 品嘗
- 2. 享受; 欣賞; 品味 I want to savour every moment 我想細細品味每一刻 he didn't savour the prospect of telling the family 他可不願意告訴家人
1. enjoy or appreciate (something pleasant) to the full, especially by lingering over it
2. have a suggestion or trace of (a quality or attribute, typically one considered bad)
savourer = 品嘗 savour = 是英文~ 意思是味道 saveur = 是法文~ 意思是味道 唸法是~ 括符裡是發音~ 抱歉...rer (ㄏㄟˋ --> 痰音) saveur = sa (ㄙㄚ) veur (英文的v + ㄜ)(ㄏ --> 痰音) savour = sa (ㄙㄟ = 相當於英文的say) vour (英文的v + ㄜ --> 捲舌)
exotic savor這句話如果硬要說,我會說是異國品味 然後如果我是帖主 異國風情我會說用exotic atmosphere 來形容!
... the growth of harmful bacteria 5.restrict:to limit something 6.savor:to enjoy food or a pleasant experience as much and as slowly as possible 7.intrinsic:...