- taste (good food or drink) and enjoy it to the full；enjoy or appreciate (something pleasant) to the full, especially by lingering over it
- a characteristic taste, flavour, or smell, especially a pleasant one；a suggestion or trace, typically of something bad.
verb: savour, 3rd person present: savours, gerund or present participle: savouring, past tense: savoured, past participle: savoured
- 1. taste (good food or drink) and enjoy it to the full:
gourmets will want to savour our game specialities
- 2. enjoy or appreciate (something pleasant) to the full, especially by lingering over it:
I wanted to savour every moment
- 3. have a suggestion or trace of (a quality or attribute, typically one considered bad):
their genuflections savoured of superstition and popery
- 1. a characteristic taste, flavour, or smell, especially a pleasant one:
the subtle savour of wood smoke
- 2. a suggestion or trace, typically of something bad.
savourer = 品嘗 savour = 是英文~ 意思是味道 saveur = 是法文~ 意思是味道 唸法是~ 括符裡是發音~ 抱歉...rer (ㄏㄟˋ --> 痰音) saveur = sa (ㄙㄚ) veur (英文的v + ㄜ)(ㄏ --> 痰音) savour = sa (ㄙㄟ = 相當於英文的say) vour (英文的v + ㄜ --> 捲舌)
exotic savor這句話如果硬要說,我會說是異國品味 然後如果我是帖主 異國風情我會說用exotic atmosphere 來形容!
... the growth of harmful bacteria 5.restrict:to limit something 6.savor:to enjoy food or a pleasant experience as much and as slowly as possible 7.intrinsic:...