- an instrument for weighing, originally a simple balance (a pair of scales) but now usually a device with an electronic or other internal weighing mechanism；either of the dishes on a simple balance.
- weigh a specified weight
noun: scales, plural noun: scales
- 1. an instrument for weighing, originally a simple balance (a pair of scales) but now usually a device with an electronic or other internal weighing mechanism:
- 2. either of the dishes on a simple balance.
- 3. the zodiacal sign or constellation Libra.
- 4. a large drinking container for beer or other alcoholic drink.
- 1. weigh a specified weight:
some men scaled less than ninety pounds
請問這句話後面為什麼用完成式? He made a museum, and the metal pieces on the walls seem to have been designed to resemble fish scales.?
...have been designed之後其實有很多寫法，作者如果用觀察形容方式fish scales魚鱗，可以簡單寫作to have been designed like fish scales...
...taste response is not the result of response bias or a scaling artifact, but appears to have an anatomical/biological... that, unlike traditional adjective-labeled scales, both magnitude matching and Green's...
full scale value 測量數值區間 上下限=區間 The full scale (F.S.) value...測量範圍區間 The minimum value is the smallest possible full scale value for the nominal flow rate while the maximum value is the highest possible...