- the removal of the scales from something；the removal of tartar from the teeth by scraping them
- (especially of skin or paint) tending to crack and come away in thin pieces
- 1. the removal of the scales from something:
fresh fish processing is highly labour-intensive, mainly in the scaling
- 2. the removal of tartar from the teeth by scraping them:
getting extensive scaling done is harmful
- 3. the formation of scales, especially on the skin:
moisturizers can ease drying and scaling
- 1. (especially of skin or paint) tending to crack and come away in thin pieces:
do not paint over loose or scaling paint
請問這句話後面為什麼用完成式? He made a museum, and the metal pieces on the walls seem to have been designed to resemble fish scales.?
...have been designed之後其實有很多寫法，作者如果用觀察形容方式fish scales魚鱗，可以簡單寫作to have been designed like fish scales...
...taste response is not the result of response bias or a scaling artifact, but appears to have an anatomical/biological... that, unlike traditional adjective-labeled scales, both magnitude matching and Green's...
full scale value 測量數值區間 上下限=區間 The full scale (F.S.) value...測量範圍區間 The minimum value is the smallest possible full scale value for the nominal flow rate while the maximum value is the highest possible...