- the skin covering the head, excluding the face；the scalp with the hair belonging to it, cut or torn away from an enemy's head as a battle trophy, a former practice among North American Indians.
- take the scalp of (an enemy)；punish severely
noun: scalp, plural noun: scalps
verb: scalp, 3rd person present: scalps, gerund or present participle: scalping, past tense: scalped, past participle: scalped
- 1. the skin covering the head, excluding the face hair tonics will improve the condition of your hair and scalp
- ▪ historical the scalp with the hair belonging to it, cut or torn away from an enemy's head as a battle trophy, a former practice among North American Indians.
- 2. Scottish a bare rock projecting above surrounding water or vegetation.
- 1. historical take the scalp of (an enemy) none of the soldiers were scalped
- ▪ informal punish severely if I ever heard anybody doing that I'd scalp them
- 2. North American informal resell (shares or tickets) at a large or quick profit tickets were scalped for forty times their face value
黃牛票：scalping tickets; scalped tickets 黃牛： vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive...07:20:33 補充： 抱歉 我打字沒有打完整 以下才是完整的解答回覆 黃牛票：scalping tickets; scalped tickets 黃牛：scalp vi. (不及物動詞...
...over your face working outwards from your T-zone to the scalp, ears and chin. 將胡桃大小的量由內向外，從 T 字部位到頭皮...
一般都是說出油的頭皮：oily scalp 而頭髮很油分兩種：oily hair 或 greasy hair，前者指的是例如沒洗頭而頭髮出油...油的頭髮，看怎麼用。 例：when I shampoo every day to prevent my oily scalp, my hair gets really dry, but if I use conditioner, the hair at...