- an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage；the outrage or anger caused by a scandalous action or event
noun: scandal, plural noun: scandals
- 1. an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage a bribery scandal involving one of his key supporters 同義詞
- ▪ the outrage or anger caused by a scandalous action or event divorce was cause for scandal on the island 同義詞
- ▪ rumor or malicious gossip about scandalous events or actions I know that you would want no scandal attached to her name 同義詞
- ▪ a state of affairs regarded as wrong or reprehensible and causing general public outrage or anger it's a scandal that many older patients are dismissed as untreatable 同義詞
Scandal本身是有醜聞的意思, 而ridden是解釋成牽扯我想整個東西解釋成令人垢病或是 醜聞纏身 都是可以的
...確認中 並不是為了誰而做 いつも スキャンダルベイベーAlways Scandal Baby (いつも是總是 但接英文很怪才以英文來翻) これくらいのこ...
為何It was two small boys that uncovered the scandal . 與What he wanted to buy was a jeep , not a van .1句會有2個pass tense ?
...來表示）。 It was two small boys that uncovered the scandal.（使用強調句型：It is/was ... that ...。主詞受到強調，放在...