- cause great fear or nervousness in; frighten；become scared
- a sudden attack of fright；a situation characterized by sudden alarm or anxiety about something
verb: scare, 3rd person present: scares, gerund or present participle: scaring, past tense: scared, past participle: scared
noun: scare, plural noun: scares
- 1. cause great fear or nervousness in; frighten I was scared stiff the rapid questions were designed to scare her into blurting out the truth
- ▪ become scared I don't think I scare easily
- 1. a sudden attack of fright gosh, that gave me a scare!
- ▪ a situation characterized by sudden alarm or anxiety about something recent food scares have made the public rightly sensitive to new, apparently untested technologies she has been given the all-clear after a breast cancer scare
Scared <形容詞> 是因為"真實的東西"所以害怕 通常是指物體 Ex: scared of snakes(怕蛇), scared of cockroaches (怕蟑螂) Fear是恐懼 <名詞/動詞...
You scare me. 跟 I was scared by you 的差別 兩者從字面上翻譯各為 You scare me. ->你嚇到我了。 I was scared by you. ->我被你嚇到了。 兩者語意其實都差不多,但前者為主動式,後者為...
scare只當動詞或名詞，所以應該是： What do you scare? What do you scare about? What are you scaring? ...