- a large-scale systematic plan or arrangement for attaining a particular object or putting a particular idea into effect；a secret or underhanded plan; a plot
- make plans, especially in a devious way or with intent to do something illegal or wrong
noun: scheme, plural noun: schemes
- 1. British a large-scale systematic plan or arrangement for attaining a particular object or putting a particular idea into effect a clever marketing scheme 同義詞
- ▪ a secret or underhanded plan; a plot police uncovered a scheme to steal paintings worth more than $250,000 同義詞
- ▪ a particular ordered system or arrangement a classical rhyme scheme 同義詞
- 2. Scottish informal a public housing complex the whole scheme is plunged into darkness, bar the light in Victor's house
- 1. make plans, especially in a devious way or with intent to do something illegal or wrong he schemed to bring about the collapse of the government
... the ISS SPG design scheme, the electrical potential at the load power return may be several volts higher...
...52 補充： 5. What I'm doing is unimportant in the big scheme of things, but people find it interesting.5.我正在做的事,看似...
...creative opportunity:create the global brand name and identity for a radically new customer reward scheme. 這是一個大好機會 - 創造一個具有超回饋客戶的全球性品牌 看完這篇文章...