- not genuine; counterfeit
- a fake diamond.；an illegal or dishonest scheme.
- achieve or acquire by underhand means
noun: schlenter, plural noun: schlenters
verb: schlenter, 3rd person present: schlenters, gerund or present participle: schlentering, past tense: schlentered, past participle: schlentered
- 1. not genuine; counterfeit:
boys learn to tell the difference between genuine and schlenter diamonds
- 1. a fake diamond.
- 2. an illegal or dishonest scheme.
- 3. a confidence trickster.
- 1. achieve or acquire by underhand means:
I can always manage to schlenter a car