- 教育; 訓練；馴
過去式：schooled 過去分詞：schooled 現在分詞：schooling
- 1. 學校 to go to school 去上學 at school 在上學
- 2. 上課 before/after school 上課前／放學後 during school 上學期間
- 3. 學院; 系 graduate/medical/business/law school 研究生院／醫學院／商學院／法學院
- 4. 流派 the Venetian school of painting 威尼斯畫派 the Frankfurt school of critical theory 批評理論中的法蘭克福學派
- 5. 狐朋狗友 a card school 一幫牌友
- 6. 群
- 1. 教育; 訓練 to school sb. (in sth.) 教某人（某事） military service had schooled him in the art of self-preservation 軍旅生涯教會了他自我保護的技巧
- 2. 馴
1. an institution for educating children
2. a department or faculty of a university concerned with a particular subject of study
3. a group of people, particularly writers, artists, or philosophers, sharing similar ideas or methods
4. a style, approach, or method of a specified character
5. send to school; educate
6. train or discipline (someone) in a particular skill or activity
...thing is that, you're obsessed with the dirty image of the "adult school" when you're in Taiwan. For those English native ...
...》，走年輕運動風，曲風為重節奏的快歌與嘻哈。1月17日，After School在MBC音樂節目「Music Core」首次現場登台演出。 ...
...agree when the students are younger, yes, they can go to cram school becuase they can learn more while their brain still develops. but when they...