- give a long, loud, piercing cry or cries expressing excitement, great emotion, or pain；cry something in a high-pitched, frenzied way
- a long, loud, piercing cry expressing extreme emotion or pain；a high-pitched cry made by an animal
noun: scream, plural noun: screams
verb: scream, 3rd person present: screams, gerund or present participle: screaming, past tense: screamed, past participle: screamed
- 1. give a long, loud, piercing cry or cries expressing excitement, great emotion, or pain they could hear him screaming in pain
- ▪ cry something in a high-pitched, frenzied way I ran to the house screaming for help “Get out!” he screamed
- ▪ urgently and vociferously call attention to one's views or feelings, especially ones of anger or distress his supporters scream that he is being done an injustice the creative side of me is screaming out for attention
- ▪ make a loud, high-pitched sound sirens were screaming from all over the city
- ▪ move very rapidly with or as if with a loud, high-pitched sound a shell screamed overhead
- 1. a long, loud, piercing cry expressing extreme emotion or pain they were awakened by screams for help 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a high-pitched cry made by an animal the screams of the seagulls
- ▪ a loud, piercing sound the scream of a falling bomb
- ▪ an irresistibly funny person, thing, or situation the movie's a scream 同義詞 反義詞
...戰鬥 (Michael) With such confusions don't it make you wanna scream 在這樣的混亂, 是不是讓你想尖叫 (Janet) Make you wanna scream...
後面screaming可視為形容詞,也可視為動詞 若視為動詞,則因採進行式,所以才用should+be+Ving 這裡的should為”表可能或期待之事”，如你所解釋為”應該”，而不視為shall的過去式，但其文法上的用法與助動詞同
問題： teen screams是啥意思 ==> Horror / Teen Screams... as main audiences 但大部分的teen screams電影也是由年輕演員演的 In most cases, the...