- 屏風; 圍屏；銀幕
- 遮蔽; 保護；播放; 放映
過去式：screened 過去分詞：screened 現在分詞：screening
- 1. 屏風; 圍屏 there were screens over the windows to keep out mosquitoes 窗戶上裝了防蚊的紗窗 a bullet-proof glass screen 防彈玻璃屏
- 2. 銀幕 the (big) screen 電影 a screen role/actor/debut 電影角色／演員／首映
- 3. 屏幕 a television/radar screen 電視／雷達屏幕 a 20-inch screen 20英寸屏幕
- 4. 粗篩
- 1. 遮蔽; 保護 to screen sth. from sth. 使某物遮擋住某物 we're pretty well screened from the wind by the railway embankment 鐵路路基為我們擋了很多風
- 2. 播放; 放映
- 3. 篩
- 4. 篩選; 篩查 to screen women for cervical cancer 為婦女做宮頸癌篩查
1. a fixed or movable upright partition used to divide a room, give shelter from draughts, heat, or light, or to provide concealment or privacy
2. a thing providing concealment or protection
3. a frame with fine wire netting used in a window or doorway to keep out mosquitoes and other flying insects
4. a flat panel or area on an electronic device such as a television, computer, or smartphone, on which images and data are displayed
5. a large sieve or riddle, especially one for sorting substances such as grain or coal into different sizes
6. conceal, protect, or shelter (someone or something) with a screen or something forming a screen
7. separate something from something else with or as if with a screen
8. show (a film or video) or broadcast (a television programme)
9. check on or investigate (someone), typically to ascertain whether they are suitable for or can be trusted in a particular situation or job
10. pass (a substance such as grain or coal) through a large sieve or screen, especially so as to sort it into different sizes
對於個人電腦而言，computer monitor與computer screen並沒有什麼區別，都是一樣的。monitor是監視器，有時一個小小的顯示器可以用來...
Monitor 是指整個視頻顯示機而言 Screen 只是視頻顯示機上可看到影象的部份 當然screen還有其它意思 此地只講...
...1. flip : (使)翻轉;(使)轉動;迅速地翻閱(書) 而在此句中的 " flip the screen" 是指切換螢幕(for computer screen setup) flip screen (function) key : 螢幕切換...