- write or draw (something) carelessly or hurriedly；write for a living or as a hobby
- a piece of writing or a picture produced carelessly or hurriedly
verb: scribble, 3rd person present: scribbles, gerund or present participle: scribbling, past tense: scribbled, past participle: scribbled
noun: scribble, plural noun: scribbles
- 1. write or draw (something) carelessly or hurriedly he took the clipboard and scribbled something illegible hastily he scribbled in the margin
- ▪ write for a living or as a hobby she spent her last years scribbling and painting
- 1. a piece of writing or a picture produced carelessly or hurriedly illegible scribbles he would never be able to decipher your scribble
scribble通常指潦草地寫，scratch通常指抓(以較尖的物體摩擦表面) 換句話說，要說潦草地寫會用scribble而非scratch 我查了其他字典，scratch並沒有潦草地寫的意思 這要不是奇摩字典...
1.scribbling furiously是振筆疾書的意思喔? 2.picking my pocket是荷包失血的意思喔? 上述的翻譯都翻得不錯，但並不是片語 1.scribbling furiously猛烈的書寫，真的不如振筆疾書 2.picking my pocket ,pickpocket...
...duck eye not will not be turned into a big hole too - by~hanks 6. Scribble on the surface of the mirror of the wrist-watch, can prevent the scratch. If ...