- handwriting as distinct from print; written characters；printed type imitating handwriting.
- write a script for (a play, movie, or broadcast)
noun: script, plural noun: scripts
- 1. handwriting as distinct from print; written characters her neat, tidy script 同義詞
- ▪ printed type imitating handwriting.
- ▪ writing using a particular alphabet Russian script
- 2. the written text of a play, movie, or broadcast. 同義詞
- ▪ an automated series of instructions carried out in a specific order.
- ▪ the social role or behavior appropriate to particular situations that an individual absorbs through cultural influences and association with others.
- 1. write a script for (a play, movie, or broadcast) it was perfectly scripted and beautifully acted