- IPA[ˈsɛk(ə)nd hand]
- (of goods) having had a previous owner; not new；denoting a shop where second-hand goods can be bought
- on the basis that something has had a previous owner；on the basis of what others have said; indirectly
- 1. (of goods) having had a previous owner; not new:
a second-hand car
- 2. denoting a shop where second-hand goods can be bought:
a second-hand bookshop
- 3. (of information or experience) accepted on another's authority and not from original investigation:
second-hand knowledge of her country
- 1. on the basis that something has had a previous owner:
tips on the pitfalls to avoid when buying second-hand
- 2. on the basis of what others have said; indirectly:
I was discounting anything I heard second-hand
"two hands" 只意味著兩隻手，他們可能是從另外兩個人或是從一個人的兩隻手，也可能是自己的兩隻手. "double hands" 它大致與 "two hands" 相同. 然而, "double hands" 可能意味著兩隻相同的手（左或...
... smoking (environmental tobacco smoke / Second-hand tobacco smoke) harmful to health . 二手煙： passive...preferable terms; these guidelines use “second-hand tobacco smoke”. 15. Second-hand tobacco smoke...
"six on the second hand", 這裡 " second" 是 "秒" 的意思. "second...