- not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others；not meant to be known as such by others
- something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others；something that is not properly understood; a mystery
noun: secret, plural noun: secrets
- 1. not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others how did you guess I'd got a secret plan? the resupply effort was probably kept secret from Congress 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ not meant to be known as such by others a secret drinker 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ fond of or good at keeping things about oneself unknown he can be the most secret man 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others a state secret at first I tried to keep it a secret from my wife 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ something that is not properly understood; a mystery I'm not trying to explain the secrets of the universe in this book 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a valid but not commonly known or recognized method of achieving or maintaining something the secret of a happy marriage is compromise 同義詞
- ▪ a prayer said by the priest in a low voice after the offertory in a Roman Catholic Mass.
a. 1. 祕密的,機密的 2. 私下的,暗地裡的[B] 3. 隱蔽的,暗藏的 4. 神祕的,奧祕的 5. 偏僻的;人跡罕至的 6. 嘴緊的,能保守祕密的[F][(+about)] n.[C] 1. 祕密,機密;內情 2. 神祕,奧祕[P] 3. 祕訣,訣竅;祕方[the S][(+of)] 4. (人體)陰部[P]
secret handshake 是一種特殊暗號，類似從前江湖幫派，見面打某種手勢，就知道是自己人。 no secret handshake required 意思是「不需特殊暗號」，說白了，就是 Everybody...
... is my second language. For me, the secrets for excellent English are … 然後開始將每個 secret 各寫一段(當然...