過去式：seemed 過去分詞：seemed 現在分詞：seeming
- 1. 看來好像，似乎 She seems very happy with the new job. 她對新工作好像很滿意。 He doesn't seem to like the idea. 他似乎不太贊成這個想法。
- 2. 似乎存在；好像發生 There seems to be something the matter with him. 他似乎有點不對勁。
- 3. 感到好像，覺得似乎 I seem to hear someone knocking at the door. 我好像聽到有人在敲門。 It seems to me that it will rain tonight. 我看今晚要下雨。
- 表面上的；似乎真實的[B] For all his seeming calmness, he was really very nervous. 盡管他表面上鎮定，其實非常緊張。
- 看樣子...; 看起來...; 似乎...; 好像... It always seemed as if they would marry in the end. 總而言之, 看來他們終歸得結婚。
- 看樣子...; 看起來...; 似乎...; 好像... It always seemed as though they would marry in the end. 總而言之, 看來他們終歸得結婚。
> She seemed to not have slept well last night. > Tim seemed not to have...seemed not to have", "seemed to have not" 都有人用 比較上 "seem to not have" 或 "seem to have not" 最多人用 "seemed not...
seem (動詞)有四種用法： 1. 人+ seem + adj. She seemed happy. (她似乎是快樂的) 2... not to be happy. (他似乎不快樂) 4. It seems that + 子句. It seems that he is happy...
It seems to have been a long time since I last saw.... 這段間隔是九年. 把它兜上你的例句: It seems to have been a long time since I last saw...