- set apart from the rest or from each other; isolate or divide；separate or divide along racial, sexual, or religious lines
- an allele that has undergone segregation.；a species within an aggregate.
noun: segregate, plural noun: segregates
verb: segregate, 3rd person present: segregates, gerund or present participle: segregating, past tense: segregated, past participle: segregated
- 1. set apart from the rest or from each other; isolate or divide apprehensions about groups segregated from the rest of society
- ▪ separate or divide along racial, sexual, or religious lines blacks were segregated in churches, schools, and colleges
- 2. (of pairs of alleles) be separated at meiosis and transmitted independently via separate gametes the gene pairs segregate at reduction division
- 1. an allele that has undergone segregation.
- 2. a species within an aggregate.
segregated portfolio company = 獨立投資組合公司 在美國有許多的公司型態分類是台灣所沒有的，而簡單的說SPC就有點像是設計金融商品或衍生性商品的角色功能而已。
...許多學校再度對學生執行嚴格的能力分班制度。 Many schools re-segregate students through practices such as rigid tracking. 或 ...
...區別, 辨別 2. treat differently, make distinctions, 以不同方式對待, 歧視 segregate: put apart from the rest, isolate, 隔離, 分開