- relating to or involving the selection of the most suitable or best qualified；(of a person) tending to choose carefully
- 1. relating to or involving the selection of the most suitable or best qualified the mini-cow is the result of generations of selective breeding
- ▪ (of a person) tending to choose carefully he is very selective in his reading
- ▪ (of a process or agent) affecting some things and not others modern pesticides are more selective in effect
- ▪ operating at or responding to a particular frequency a new marine VHF radio with digital selective calling
...術語，英文解釋如下： (Psychology) psychol the process by which a person can selectively pick out one message from a mixture of messages occurring simultaneously
以下是你要的答案： 中文： 我想我有selective mutism或社會恐懼但我的醫生卻說我只是較害羞.不過那...有社交恐懼症. 這些都是我最近在網路上發現的. 注釋：selective的意思是"有選擇性的"，mutism的意思是"啞...
I choose "b. selective" discriminate = 區別 select = 選擇 selective = 有選擇性的.