- IPA[ˈˌself ˈadvərˌtīzmənt]
- the active publicization of oneself
- 1. the active publicization of oneself:
he turned the group into a vehicle for self-advertisement
- n.the active publicization of oneself:
- he turned the group into a vehicle for self-advertisement
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...巧計（暗指「抽脂術」）變為必須。 Outside-in: Body, mind, and self in the advertisement of aesthetic surgery Deborah Caslav Covino. Journal...
...often on TV. There are always famous sportsmen in the advertisement doing some self-challenge. This slogan encourages people to make their dream come...
...組成音節的,就會全部大寫.但不是絕對的. 2.你舉的ad=advertisement是另一種造新字的方法:簡寫(abbreviation) 例如: lab = laboratory...influenza condo = condominium 2009-04-28 20:14:33 補充： scuba = self-contained underwater breathing apparatus 水肺...