- criticism of oneself or one's actions
noun: self-criticism, plural noun: self-criticisms
- 1. criticism of oneself or one's actions:
their need to engage in introspection and self-criticism
they are required to write self-criticisms
1. self-criticism and share the integrity rotation system 2. promotion sickness inspection security and establishment monitor mechanism 希望這是你想要的解答
1. Do a self-criticism before critisixing others. 當你批評別人時,請先想想自己 2. a person...
1. adhere to the ideals to be pursued! Insisting on self-criticism to go beyond yourself friends! Adhere to the cherished...