- 發送；發射; 發出
過去式：sent 過去分詞：sent 現在分詞：sending
- 1. 發送 to send a telegram 發電報 to send a letter/parcel 寄信／寄包裹
- 2. 發射; 發出 the satellite sent pictures back 衛星發回了一些照片
- 3. 使移動 a sudden cold snap sent the temperature down 突然而至的寒潮造成氣溫下降 favourable economic news sent shares up 經濟方面的利好消息抬升了股價
- 4. 使進入某狀態 the pain was sending him mad 他快疼得發瘋了 falling prices sent the market into a panic 價格下跌造成了市場恐慌
- 5. 驅趕 to send sb. packing or about his business 叫某人捲鋪蓋走人 to send sb. off or away with a flea in his ear 喝退某人
- 6. 使陶醉 she really sends him! 她使他神魂顛倒！
- 1. 捎信 he sent to ask if he could do anything to help 他寫信問他能不能幫上甚麼忙
1. cause to go or be taken to a particular destination; arrange for the delivery of, especially by post
2. order or instruct to go to a particular destination or in a particular direction
3. cause to move sharply or quickly; propel
4. cause to be in a specified state
5. affect with powerful emotion; put into ecstasy
「1. cause to go or be taken to a particular destination; arrange for the delivery of, especially by post」的反義字
send me the book send me with the book 有加跟沒加 with 有差別嗎? 該加還是...或雙賓動詞, 受詞有兩個: 直接受詞 ( 人 )和間接受詞 (物品 ) Send me the book...................動詞 + 直接受詞 + 間接受詞 Send...
Which hospital was he sent? Which hospital was he sent to? Send...sent to?亦可寫成 To which hospital was he sent? 2013-09-25 19:24:50 補充： He was sent...
...何時？？』--- 應該用過去式表示.. ==> May I ask whom you sent to and when the letter was sent? 2. 『請問誰寄給你？』 --- 應該...