- (of a person) unconscious；incapable of sensation
- 1. (of a person) unconscious the attack left a policeman beaten senseless 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ incapable of sensation the latch was too tight for his stiff and senseless fingers
- 2. lacking common sense; wildly foolish it was as senseless as crossing Death Valley on foot 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (especially of violent or wasteful action) without discernible meaning or purpose in Vietnam I saw the senseless waste of human beings
- (of a person) unconscious: the attack left a policeman beaten senseless
你中文想說的意思是什麼? doesn't make any sense 和 senseless 在意思上有點不一樣....再者如果是口語, 我覺得句子可以再簡短點. 不一定...
...place I don't like, but I do not like letting me think very senseless or the environment not good place.
..., Roar, Sclerosis, Serious, Series, sexless, Senseless, Taste, Test, Tangent, Tart, Tempt, ...