- (of a person) unconscious；incapable of sensation
- 1. (of a person) unconscious:
the attack left a policeman beaten senseless
- 2. incapable of sensation:
the latch was too tight for his stiff and senseless fingers
- 3. lacking common sense; wildly foolish:
it was as senseless as crossing Death Valley on foot
- 4. (especially of violent or wasteful action) without discernible meaning or purpose:
in Vietnam I saw the senseless waste of human beings
- adj.(of a person) unconscious:
- the attack left a policeman beaten senseless
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
你中文想說的意思是什麼? doesn't make any sense 和 senseless 在意思上有點不一樣....再者如果是口語, 我覺得句子可以再簡短點. 不一定...
...place I don't like, but I do not like letting me think very senseless or the environment not good place.
..., Roar, Sclerosis, Serious, Series, sexless, Senseless, Taste, Test, Tangent, Tart, Tempt, ...