- a view of or attitude toward a situation or event; an opinion；general feeling or opinion
noun: sentiment, plural noun: sentiments
- 1. a view of or attitude toward a situation or event; an opinion I agree with your sentiments regarding the road bridge 同義詞
- ▪ general feeling or opinion public sentiment was on the side of reform
- ▪ a feeling or emotion an intense sentiment of horror 同義詞
- ▪ archaic the expression of a view or desire especially as formulated for a toast.
- 2. exaggerated and self-indulgent feelings of tenderness, sadness, or nostalgia many of the appeals rely on treacly sentiment 同義詞