- a view of or attitude toward a situation or event; an opinion；general feeling or opinion
noun: sentiment, plural noun: sentiments
- 1. a view of or attitude toward a situation or event; an opinion I agree with your sentiments regarding the road bridge 同義詞
- ▪ general feeling or opinion public sentiment was on the side of reform
- ▪ a feeling or emotion an intense sentiment of horror 同義詞
- ▪ archaic the expression of a view or desire especially as formulated for a toast.
- 2. exaggerated and self-indulgent feelings of tenderness, sadness, or nostalgia many of the appeals rely on treacly sentiment 同義詞
emotion (cn.)感情,情感 sentiment(cn./un.)感情,心情,情緒,多愁善感 以用法判斷來說 sentiment是比較強烈的 因為...
sentiments change fully 情緒完全改變 sentiments:情緒 change:改變 fully:完全
How does the sentiment endure? 情何以堪? 2013-02-27 11:19:40 補充： 情何以堪? = 情感之重何以承受...long. 2013-02-27 13:42:56 補充： Agree. How long does the sentiment endure? <--- about time duration How does the sentiment endure...